"A life course perspective on health trajectories and transitions" (Springer Series)
Claudine Burton-Jeangros & Stéphane Cullati (NCCR LIVES IP10, University of Geneva), Amanda Sacker (University College London), and David Blane (Imperial College London) are editors of a book that will be published by Springer in the collection “Life course research and social
policies”, directed by NCCR LIVES Board of Directors (Laura Bernardi, Dario Spini and Michel Oris).
- Propositions : November 15, 2013
- Selection of abstracts: December 1, 2013
- Submission of chapters: March 2014
- Reviewing: feedback to authors by April 30, 2014
- Final submission: June 15, 2014