Second Swiss Longitudinal Data Fair
Searching for the right longitudinal data for your doctoral work or new research project? This one-day event will include presentations and posters on various major Swiss longitudinal surveys in the social sciences, including TREE, the Swiss Household Panel, SHARE, CoCon and the LABB of the Swiss Federal Statistical Office and the DAB panel study (Determinants of educational choice and vocational training opportunities).
The presentations of this Second Swiss Longitudinal Data Fair will be followed by practical hands-on sessions in the afternoon.
The surveys (see the abstracts):
- The Transitions from Education to Employment (TREE)
- Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)
- Competence and Context: Contextual and Individual Prerequisites of Productive Youth Development (CoCon)
- Swiss Household Panel (SHP)
- Longitudinal analyses in the field of education (LABB)
- Determinants of educational choice and vocational training opportunities (DAB panel study)