The political costs of inequality - LINES/LIVES Research Seminar
As part of the LINES/LIVES research seminars of spring 2020 : "Parcours de vie et inégalités", Fabian Kratz will give a presentation entitled : "The political costs of inequality: A cumulative inequality perspective on anti-immigration attitudes".
- Title : The political costs of inequality: A cumulative inequality perspective on anti-immigration attitudes
- Lecturer : Fabian Kratz, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Date : Tuesday 18 February 2020, 12:15 - 13:30
- Location : Geopolis building, room 5799
- Host : Michael Grätz
- Themes : Social stratifications and cumulative inequalities