The European Consortium of Sociological Research (ECSR) holds its 2019 annual conference at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland on 12-14 September 2019. The theme of the conference is: Inequality over the life course. Submissions are now open, and the deadline is February 28, 2019.
The conference is organized by the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research LIVES, with the support of the Institute of Social Sciences (ISS) of the University of Lausanne, the Centre CIGEV of the University of Geneva and the Swiss Centre of Expertise in Social Sciences (FORS).
While there is a particular interest for papers or posters that address this theme, we also welcome submissions on all relevant areas of sociological research.
- Please find here the Call for papers.
- To submit your proposal, please go to registration and submission.
- The deadline for submissions is the 28th February 2019.
All submissions are subject to peer review by the programme committee. Authors will be informed about the committee decision by 10th April 2019. Registration is then open until 15th May 2019.
If your paper or poster is accepted for presentation, the following conference fees will apply (in Swiss francs CHF):
- PhD student from a ECSR member institution: 165 CHF (~150 €*)
- PhD student from a non-member institution: 200 CHF (~180 €*)
- Post-doctoral researcher from a ECSR member institution: 280 CHF (~250 €*)
- Post-doctoral researcher from a non-member institution: 360 CHF (~320 €*)
* prices in Euros may vary based on the exchange rate
The conference fee includes all the coffee breaks, lunch on all three days, welcome drinks and snacks on Thursday evening as well as the conference dinner on Friday evening.